The Strategic Sales Director is responsible for the two most strategic initiatives within the Spredfast customer base, Keep and Grow. The SSD’s job is to deliver consistent value to our customers which in turn allows us to grow and retain our revenue base. The Strategic Sales Director is focused on retaining and expanding the customer base through software renewals and new software and services sales. As a Strategic Sales Director, you will work closely with our Customer Partners and customer success teams to ensure we deliver a best in class customer experience.
This role will be based in our Austin office with travel required to customers based mainly in the NYC/NJ areas.
- Work closely with current customers to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution of software and services to meet their needs.
- Manage a consultative sales cycle.
- Driving new business growth and development within the customer base through up-sell/cross-sell activities.
- Forecasting quarterly renewal agreements and new software sales.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitive positioning to each sales cycle
- Live with passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams
- Be adept at cultivating, evaluating, and negotiating sound agreements including legal provisions.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Travel is required.
- 5+ years of direct sales or account executive experience in the SaaS industry with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota
- Preferred experience in marketing technology or social marketing, but not required
- An amazing work ethic and positive attitude
- A willingness to learn, grow and work hard
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks