Title: Strategic Sales Consultant
Inside or Outside: Inside
Company Profile: Our client has helped hundreds of companies from around the world navigate the complex terrain of rapid revenue growth and set up a sales strategy for a sustainable and predictable revenue stream. They build, test, and implement scalable sales strategies for businesses from startups to large corporations.
Looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative sales environment with unlimited growth opportunity? You are in the right place.
Job Description: Our client is an entrepreneurial sales consulting firm that works with clients around the world to provide the strategy, sales support, and actionable information they need to make smart decisions that drive revenue.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly quotas for pipeline and revenue
- Sell solutions, not just capabilities with a consultative sales approach
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Train and coach client teams, providing consultative sale services
- Provide thoughtful, insightful, and professional market summaries that reflect market feedback to develop future strategy and process
- Maintain minimum metrics for the role
- Understand the changing business and technology needs that our potential clients face
- Stay up to date on and knowledgeable of technology trends
- Three years' proven success in an outbound software and/or technology products and services sales environment
- Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating activity
- Ability to grasp multiple offerings from different clients and multi-task among them
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective sales skills and the ability to consistently apply those skills in order to achieve quotas and goals
Base Comp: $50,000-60,000
Total Comp: $90,000-100,000