Strategic Sales & Account Executive - Lending
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Why work for Finastra?
Finastra believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Finastra, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Finastra, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
…What will you contribute?
You will be responsible for developing and expanding strategic relationships with banks (Tier 1- Tier 4) in the east coast region across the Finastra Syndicated Lending product suite. This role will require you to develop, strengthen, and grow relationships with C-Level executives within our existing and prospective accounts, and grow our footprint within these accounts to cross-sell, and up-sell introducing new Finastra solutions.
You will have strong existing relationships with senior decision makers within banks and have a proven ability to leverage those relationships, ensuring Finastra is perceived as a credible partner. You will work across other lines of business within Finastra and have the ability to manage internal resources to deliver on existing projects, as well as engaging with the business owners to further develop Finastra’s solution offerings. You will work closely with the Finastra partner ecosystem, as well as those of the strategic accounts, to help deliver outcomes and transformational projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding quota and pipeline generation targets
- Oversee all opportunities relating to Strategic Accounts regardless of geographical location, and work closely with business line sales team/leadership
- Determine opportunities through evaluation of clients’ requirements and development of a concise understanding of clients’ decision-making processes and criteria
- Develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within client organizations
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple deals/projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track-record (7+ years) in exceeding quota achievement targets at an enterprise financialtechnology firm
- Comfortable with sales cycles that are typically eight months to one year (or greater) in duration with a total transaction value of $2MM+
- Must be able to link value propositions to strategic value that the prospect/client is able to gain by deploying solutions
- Heavy focus on solution selling methodologies
- Demonstrated excellence in writing clearly, accurately, concisely and in a manner that is customer focused
- Proven track record of enterprise software prospecting methodologies
- High level of focus and energy
- In-depth knowledge of syndicated lending financial software solutions and applications
- Proactive self-starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven presentation skills with impact
- Must be familiar with classic selling techniques and strategies
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale