We are looking for a Strategic Publisher Account Manager to join our Paid Media team. This role will manage and grow publishing partnerships to 7-8 figure annual revenue sources promoting our banking, finance and credit related financial brands and product. This is a results driven, growth role working with the ComScore top publishers. Monthly and quarterly goals will be focused on revenue, gross profit margins and client quality performance, supported by Media Ops, Product, Analytics and Yield Teams. This is a key role to drive our continued growth after 5 consecutive record years.
- Build relationships with ConsumerTrack’s publishing partners to learn how to expand opportunities within each account, supported by Media Ops Team.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of revenue on a monthly basis to hit company performance goals (revenue, GPM, client performance quality)
- Expand growth through incremental opportunities and referrals for new potential partnerships to negotiate deal structures and on-board.
- Work with Product and Analytics teams to drive performance optimization
- Detail activity and opportunity in Salesforce to leverage reporting on growth and results performance.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- Minimum 10 years related experience required in media buying, partnership management and/or managing digital advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to leverage data and reports to drive decision making and opportunity priority.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong/Confident communicator with partnerships and internally
- Established experience building relationships and growing account revenue
- Go-getter, motivated individual that appreciates being challenged
- Accountable for results and solutions focused, versus problem focused.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Top 5 Must-Haves
- Positive mindset, solutions focused, goal driven.
- Can thrive in a fast paced environment, managing multiple accounts and initiatives and change direction quickly
- Knows how to use data determine opportunities and to tell a story to a potential client or publisher
- Ability to work cross functionally and drive work and influence for Analytics, Product, and Operations teams
- Digital media buying and campaign management/optimizations experience at scale with relevant publishers
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.