WorkBoard has built a clear lead in the space – it is the size of all the other OKR app providers combined, in large part because its founders and team members are experienced company builders focused on true, differentiated value for our customers. WorkBoard is backed by top-tier venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz, GGV Capital, Workday Ventures, and Microsoft’s M12 fund.
This key marketing leader:
- Strategic Analytics and Insights • Leverage digital insights on coverage and social channels to develop positive framing narratives. • Integrate data with the Digital Team. • Mine strategic opportunities and develop targeted media lists for outreach, and media contacts. • Monitor coverage for message pull through and efficacy of media response. • Keep abreast of best practices in media monitoring tools and strategies to increase earned media insights.
- This Director, Public Relations will be responsible helping devise and execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. Responsibilities will include strategic planning and execution, identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle. Provide running metrics, ROI, and visibility to all stakeholders.
COMING IN EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and be passionate about consumer technology. • You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment. • You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. • A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities. • You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills. • A minimum of 5 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
YOU’LL BE SUPER SKILLED AND EFFECTIVE AT
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for category creation, thought leadership, and business technology that transforms organizational performance.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PR and social media
- Ability to communicate value to CXO audiences
- Solid knowledge of automated relevant social media marketing automation
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU’LL
- Have centralized all public relations and social media initiatives
- Assess resources required to deliver on the priorities
WITHIN THREE MONTHS YOU’LL
- Have launched the priority branding initiatives
- Be working to a data-driven quarterly OKRs
- Have an extended team of resources who can accelerate implementation of acceleration initiatives
WITHIN SIX MONTHS YOU’LL
- Be working to a prioritized portfolio of short-term, medium-term and long-term branding initiatives – that are analytically substantiated, fully syndicated, and fully funded
- Communicate to the executive, marketing, and sales teams the ROI/outcomes of the brandinginitiatives.
- This role reports into the CMO
- There are 5 Marketing teams:Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Community Marketing, Web Strategy and Marketing Ops, Strategic Public Relations and Social
- Public Relations currently has 1 team member on social media