This role is responsible for managing strategic projects and supporting planning in the Global Customer Advocacy organization, enabling superior customer and sales experiences across the Executive Briefing Center (EBC), WW Customer Engagement Centers (CECs), and Executive Sponsor Program.
Work closely with Global Customer Advocacy leadership to execute planning and business reviews for the organization, capitalize on customer insights, and develop interactive tools for sales, discussion leaders and briefing teams. We’re looking for an experienced project manager who’s passionate about customer engagement to drive new shared services and customer facing experiences across our centers. This will be an exciting and challenging role that puts you at the intersection of dynamic HPE customer experiences and sales. Working as part of a cross-functional team you’ll be responsible for collaborating across HPE marketing teams, sales and business units, along with teams within the EBC, worldwide customer engagements centers and Executive Sponsor Program.
- Apply and tailor project management, go to market methodologies and customer experience design methods to ensure quality project execution.
- Lead customer experience and operations work-streams for the new headquarters EBC build to ensure the project stays on schedule and budget, coordinating across multiple teams.
- Contribute to the success of customer experiences in the EBC/CECs managing the catalog of demos and developing plans to support discussion leader and SME enablement.
- Analyze structured and unstructured customer feedback across the EBC and CECs to create monthly Insights report for executive leadership to influence business plans, customer messaging & experiences, and enablement strategies.
- Manage vendors and agencies spanning experience production, SaaS tools, briefing platforms and customer engagement and demo apps.
- Provide direction and guidance for process improvements and establishing policies to improve the organization’s productivity and help generate revenue and share
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5 + years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales, channel and/or project management/PMP experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of marketing fundamental, products/services/solution lifecycle and knowledge management.
- Working knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills; strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong Project Management, negotiating and business planning skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
Job ID 1020740