Accruent is seeking a Strategic Program Manager, Customer Success that will work directly with the VP of Customer Success to design and drive the strategy and execution of key programs and initiatives for Accruent’s global Customer Success program. You must be a proven leader with a track record of identifying, designing and executing complex cross-functional initiatives and projects. You must be a person that can quickly scale that thrives in a rapidly evolving business environment. As an experienced leader, a successful candidate will know how to get things done by working collaboratively across departments and organizational boundaries.
The Strategic Program Manager, Customer Success is expected to plan, lead, and organize projects and initiatives for the Customer Success program. This includes the development of repeatable processes and procedures, technology solutions that drive success, as well as the identification of key metrics to track and manage program performance. You will be responsible for assisting in the definition of success metrics and ensuring accountability to the business for delivering on (but not be limited to) improved customer retention and renewals rates, increased customer usage and adoption, cross-sell/upsell rates, communication and quality of customer engagement.
The Strategic Program Manager, Customer Success must be comfortable interacting with employees and customers at all levels, including the executive and c-levels. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement programs to ensure high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction across all markets
- Develop and execute on customer retention and strategies for long-term customer relationship management
- Responsible for measuring, managing, and improving customer health, engagement, and value realization to ensure that investments made achieve the planned results
- Effectively synthesize and communicate customer needs to other parts of the business to drive awareness and improvement, and act as a customer champion within the company.
- Challenge the status quo where appropriate and seek innovative Customer Success solutions
- Own and drive efficiencies within Customer Success processes – create smarter ways of working
- Ensure smooth transitions and positive Customer Experiences from Sales to Support and renewal, including the ability to identify and act on opportunities to advocate for the customer
- Work collaboratively and influencing other departments to promote customer satisfaction success and implement solutions
- Build and deliver program reporting and provide regular executive updates
- Analyze complex data to drive critical business decisions
- Uncover opportunities to implement new or existing systems across or in specific teams as needed, to improve customer experience and team efficiency
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess a customer-centric mindset and have the ability to prioritize the customers’ needs and manage to their expectations while balancing the needs of the business.
- 5+ years in a program management and/or operations role with responsibility for delivering measurable cross-functional team results.
- Proven results-oriented experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented and team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to successfully operate within an executive team, departmental teams, and cross- functional teams.
- A passion for developing and managing to key metrics, using those analytics to guide best practices for the organization.
- Experience working both with high volumes of small customers and low volumes of large customers, plus the ability to know how to handle them differently.
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product business a plus
- Business Application/Facilities Management Knowledge a plus.