As a Pursuits Program Manager you will lead cross-functional teams, focused on managing engagement during the presales and pursuits cycle. You will have significant experience working for or with G-SIFI organizations and are familiar with Capital Markets, Banking and Insurance market segments. You will gather business requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right team, assign individual responsibilities, develop opportunity plan with relevant milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful progress until contract sign off and hand off to delivery. You have excellent communication skills and will develop and communicate status/progress to internal and external stakeholders including C level executives. You bring business and technical skills, ability to assess and manage risks, measure and report progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs with the technical constraints. You will manage technical delivery teams on proof of concept, architecture design and review in a cloud scale, cloud pace environment. You will collaborate with generalists and specialists in the field and delivery teams (including partners, services, product engineering), peer teams in engineering, as well as a diverse set of partnerships with AWS customers. You are a master influencer and are able to drive resolve conflicts, and drive consensus between team members with competing priorities. You are customer obsessed and ensure opportunity and deal structure will ultimately deliver value to customer organization. You contribute to a stellar customer experience throughout the engagement and presales cycle. Open to traveling up to 75% domestic and international.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· PMP Certification.
· 8+ years of experience in the areas below.
· Project management experience on global cloud adoption engagements, in presales capacity.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate technical, economical, business benefits of cloud migration/adoption to C-Level executives, senior IT leaders and executives.
· Experience working with global organizations with heavily outsourced operating models and complex matrix organizational structures.
· Broad experience, across functional and technical areas, designing, developing, deploying, and controlling large scale projects.
· Expert at gathering functional requirements, converting those into a realistic, detailed functional specs and building opportunity plan that encompasses scope, milestones, timeline, risks, etc.
· Demonstrated ability and experience with building compelling proposals, and building RFP responses.
· Has played a leadership role for several complete project cycles. Sets the standard for effective program management.
· Well versed in industry standard technologies.
· Can independently identify down-stream technical problems (i.e. system incompatibility, resource unavailability) and escalate them to the appropriate tech resource before they become project-threatening.
· Brings a department and company-wide perspective to decision making. Strong business acumen (understands how to calculate high-level ROI and partner with finance to complete a cost-benefit analysis).
· Ability to drives consensus in a team where stakeholders have competing priorities.
· Can make difficult tradeoff decisions based on business value, and customer objectives.
· PGMP Certification Preferred, willingness to pursue.
· AWS Cloud Practitioner or SA Associate Certification preferred, or willingness to pursue.
· Background in Management Consulting or Financial Services Advisory.
Job ID: 621165