Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America's fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Strategic Program Management Office plays a vital role in our continuous improvement journey by driving strategic initiatives and programs. We are looking for a dynamic Program Manager to join this team to manage high-impact cross-organizational strategic programs and you will be reporting to Senior Director, Strategic PMO.
- Manage full program life cycle with disciplined approach
- Involved in the development of the program business case
- Identify key stakeholders, listen to their needs, and consult with critical stakeholders to gain trust and acceptance
- Drive the program team to develop clear plan and deliverables and ensure programs are on time, on budget, and at required quality level
- Responsible for risk, issue, and change control logs
- Ensure all program documentation is updated and maintained to include program initiation documents, plans, risk and issue logs, change control documents, and any other relevant information for the program
- Identify dependencies with other programs and manage those carefully
- Communicate effectively with all executive sponsors and stakeholders across all the stages of the program life cycle
- Manage program status reports and budgets
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Software industry, including experience successfully managing complex, large-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills; demonstrated negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Great Interpersonal relations
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Outstanding grasp of Information Technology and Cloud concepts