$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Sr. Strategic Pricing Analyst partners with Sales, marketing, Contract Administration to analyze and prepare presentations of financially significant sales proposals within the SCS business unit. Position coordinates conversations with the Sales Team and Revenue Management to collect relevant information and then evaluate deal economics.
Key Job Activities:
1. Evaluate sales proposal economics
a. Evaluate deal pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Effectively evaluate deal economics of trade-offs between price and incremental account penetration
b. Influence recommendation for strategy changes through collection, analysis and reporting of sales cycle related information in an ongoing process of sales productivity enhancement of the organization
c. Continuous tracking and review of deal progression to ensure optimal deal cycle times and achievment of finanical goals
2. Lead effort to compile analytical data to drive decisions
a. Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management
b. Perform analysis and implement improvments to financial models to improve accuracy.
c. Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives, as required
i. Establish/maintain a documentation/tracking, communication and review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price
ii. Analyze market dynamics, internal and competitive pricing trends for comparison purposes, market opportunities, and margins in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing
iii. Partner with Sales Team through by creating models of deal scenarios.
a. Organize weekly calls with sales team to discuss deals in various stages of the sales cycle.
b. Provide recommendations and advise Sales Teams to develop offers and customer messaging.
c. Propose and execute process improvements to existing pricing process workflows
• Education equivalent to Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in Accounting,Finance, Economics or Business or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Five or more years of progressively responsible financial analysis or pricing experience
• Demonstrates strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and is demonstrates strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections. Must be able to effectively present financial information and analysis to management and senior leadership
• Excellent computer skills required. Requires expert knowledge of Microsofte Excel and Powerpoint, as well as intermediate knowledge of Tableau. Alteryx experience preferred
• Demonstrated excellent math skills and strong attention to detail ar
Valid Through: 2019-10-18