$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Strategic Planning Manager
Work location: Manchester, NH
Responsible for overseeing corporate planning processes.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that business and other staff unit plans are aligned and focused in corporate objectives.
- Works with VP to ensure that appropriate analysis research and support are provided to various units within the company to produce a Board approved operational and strategic plan.
- Develops and collects environmental issues and analysis.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Excellent research and analytical skills required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry strongly preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16