Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join Engility Company and be apart of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Strategic Planner. Position duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the detailed planning and execution of space management projects.
- Provide senior-level leadership for planning, organizing and managing the Agency's space and interiors
- Support government leadership in the management of NGA space and provide NGA facilities expertise.
- Coordinate internal branch groups and teams; focused on the NGA workforce and external customers.
- Provide support that ensures NCE KC allocation best supports NGA mission, facilitates a productive workforce, and promotes the ability to accommodate future requirements
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Requires 7 or more years of experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field