Who You Are:
- You have 7-15 years of channelpartnerships, sales or business development related experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You have track record of achieving success in selling complex products with long sales cycles
- You have an understanding of the agile product development cycle and how to drive external relationships to accommodate discovery.
- You have the ability to leverage a strong track record in building client relationships at the executive level from other domains/verticals to build a playbook for Paxos and its use cases.
- You can quickly learn complex topics, solutions and business problems and success in driving sales across these new topics.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll conceive and execute a data-backed approach to identify and evaluate business opportunities in the Securities ecosystem that can turn into product prototypes.
- You’ll partner cross functionally with internal teams (Legal, Compliance, Marketing etc.) to develop a replicable framework to engage potential new customers for validated use cases.
- You’ll partner with the Head of Marketing to design and execute a sophisticated approach to engage key players in the ecosystem that can serve as an advisory group on long term growth of the business.
- You’ll identify partnership and early adopter opportunities in conjunction with the product team.
- You will create business cases and align external interests with product goals.