SoFi’s fast-growing Strategic Partnerships Team is seeking a Partnership Manager to join us as we continue to rapidly expand our innovative partnerships across multiple verticals. You’ll work closely with the growing Strategic Partnerships team to project manage the implementation and ongoing engagement of partners.
As a Partnership Manager within the Strategic Partnerships team, you’ll be tasked with translating business goals into multi-channel marketing initiatives that grow loan volume and brand recognition for the organization. You’ll also be tasked with building and managing comprehensive analytical reporting of partnerships against KPIs to measure effectiveness and performance of all strategic partners.
- Project-manage the implementation of new partners in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Develop strong relationships with partners, providing product launch strategy, marketing resources, performance and utilization data, coaching during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns
- Coordinate among multiple internal teams to launch and manage partnerships, teams include marketing, engineering, and compliance
- Naturally identify upsell opportunities that map directly to each partner’s needs and/or pain points and initiate & drive upsell conversations with the client
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
- Develop a comprehensive dashboard to quantify the success and performance of partners and campaigns against B2B KPIs.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven role with a proven track record of translating data insights into actionable business strategies. Direct experience optimizing user funnel and marketing campaigns is a plus
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work across engineering, marketing, and business teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing) with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Systems Knowledge: Salesforce.com, high proficiency with Excel
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- A team player, quick thinker, and a fast learner