As a key member of the Intuit Education team in the Strategic Partner Group, we are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager who is experienced, strategic, collaborative, high-energy, hands-on, results-oriented professional to target, maintain and expand partnerships within the education partner segment. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Partner Manager – Education, this person will accelerate the implementation of Intuit's global education strategy by driving the development of curriculum and teacher resources for Intuit products and processes to support the adoption of career and financial readiness initiatives, as well as identify, launch, and manage successful partnerships.
- Partner Management: Day-to-day support of existing strategic partners, as well as Identify, analyze, prioritize, and make recommendations on potential new partners.
- Success Metrics: Work with strategic partners to achieve defined success metrics related to student impact, program effectiveness, and NPS.
- Strategy and Execution: Contribute to the development of partner, program, and initiative strategies and manage their execution.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with key internal stakeholders including team members from Product Management, Marketing, and the Strategic Partnership Group.
- Customer Obsession: Conduct educator and student interviews and FMHs and run experiments to quickly and continuously validate LOFA.
- Development: Create requirements to support product and content development related projects in support of the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Communication: Keep leadership and key stakeholders informed on the projects.
- Market Research: Conduct market research and stay informed on K12 and higher education market trends.
- Experience: 5 yrs experience managing partnerships or programs
- Strategic Thinker: Proven experience solving customer and partner problems
- Strong interpersonal skills: Proven ability to be highly collaborative and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Communication: Comfortable speaking in front audiences of different sizes and levels
- Organization: Demonstrated ability to prioritize and stay focused
- Independence: Demonstrated track record of operating independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Experience in the education market preferred
- BS or BA degree or equivalent