Google's Global Business Development team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to their business. In this role, you will drive efforts to grow the depth and value of some of our most important Assistant partnerships. In this role, you will work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, gTech and others to engage, manage and build long-term partnerships with partners in the TV industry and the wearables industry. You will work with a broader cross-functional team to formulate a strategy that will allow us to meet our goals with these partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in partnerships and/or business development.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Experience in using analytical insight and thoughtful structures to solve problems and communicate solutions.
- Ability to negotiate agreements, and manage agreement process and partnerships from beginning to end.
- Comfortable escalating and presenting key issues and recommendations to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate business and financial points with partners and internal teams.
- - Grow the Assistant partner ecosystem. Identify, develop and maintain business relationships with partners, and gain exposure to partners' business initiatives to positively impact platform ecosystem growth. - Identify, create, lead, negotiate and implement effective business development agreements. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Partner Engineering, Marketing and Legal to develop responses to platform ecosystem challenges and opportunities. - Drive presentations and recommendations to leadership around key business performance indicators, as well as technology trends and competitive dynamics. - Articulate a strategy to help move the wearables ecosystem forward.