POSITION SUMMARY The Strategic Markets Manager, Evercord is responsible for US Evercord specific sales activities to drive market adoption and business growth. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support US Clinical Field Specialist and Region Directors in identifying and training Evercord Speakers.
- Support US Clinical Field Specialist and Region Directors in identifying and converting competitive top cord blood and tissue advocates.
- Support US Clinical Field Specialist and Region Directors in developing and conducting successful patient program events.
- Manage National Cord Blood Key Opinion Leaders.
- Attend key Cord Blood Conferences and Meetings and managing Evercord booth displays.
- Serve as the central field Liaison to Identify, channel and champion any sales & marketing needs and or resources to increase sales growth with increased speed and quality.
- Lead and manage Weekly or Bi-Weekly Evercord Sales and Marketing Field Calls to share best practices, monitor the progress of field marketing campaigns and identify field needs.
- Act as the Liaison to foster greater teamwork and communication with Inside Sales Team.
- Create and implement a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 10 years physician sales experience in Cord Blood and Tissue Sales.
- Proven track record of success in growing cord blood and tissue unit sales.
- Extensive market knowledge and experience successfully selling cord blood products.
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or MFM strongly preferred.
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Has achieved top performance awards in Cord Blood & Tissue sales – i.e. President’s Club.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com.
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated, and results-oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business.
- Ability to assess the needs of medical professionals, staff members and field sales team with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem-solving.
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment.
- Ability to work independently with an internal drive to be successful.
- Confident in ability to provide record-breaking cord blood growth, create and implement successful sales strategies and desire to play a critical role in the success of the organizations Evercord sales.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- May be required to work periodically on holidays, weekends and nights.
- 50 - 75% travelrequired.