Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information
- Bachelors, Advanced degree or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Demonstrated industry experience driving highly visible strategic marketing programs
- Ability to navigate and influence initiatives for complex programs within a large, matrix team environment.
- 7+ years of increasing managerial experience.
- Demonstrated experience in driving marketing strategy and market development program initiatives for biopharma and pharma customer initiatives.
- Preferred knowledge of Pharma market (large and small molecule).