Strategic Marketing Leader
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 26,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information,
- Reports to the CMO and the Insurance BU heads.
- This role is responsible for business unit marketing, developing personalized marketing campaigns to drive upsell & cross sell to new buying centers inside the targeted strategic accounts, as well as organizing and implementing all field marketing campaigns and events for the business units.
- Hands-on experience with planning and executing integrated campaigns and multi-channelcampaigns including the use of content and thought leadership, digital marketing - social media SEO; events, webinars, analyst interaction, high touch and personalized events to build brand awareness and generate demand.
- Develop organizations capabilities to ensure consistent and effective processes utilizing marketing & ABM toolkits to support growth in existing accounts and refining tactics based on account level insights, needs & preferences for large accounts.
- Drive innovation and be a leader in advancing marketing techniques and approaches in line with the digital outlook with the end consumer in mind
- Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support.
- Act as primary operational liaison between sales and marketing organizations for the select business units, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
- Lead cross-functional project management including communications, operations/logistical execution as well as budgetary and metrics reporting
- Plan, create and execute all field sales activities and events for region in order to move qualified leads through pipeline
- Identify internal and external resources for use with strategic account marketing execution
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
- Measurement & Success impact metrics include (but not limited to); existing account revenue growth (upsell & cross-sell), customer opportunity pipeline, engagement tactic results, customer insights growth, execution, utilization and feedback on customer marketing programs and completeness/accuracy of customer account/contact data and insights.
- 8+ years of experience with marketing B2B enterprise solutions
- Proven success (revenue generation) with multi-channel demand generation campaigns, client centric marketing and pursuit marketing.
- Experience with personalized Account Based Marketing strategies & execution
- Expertise in leveraging CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Engagio)
- A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Passion and a "can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up environment
- Entrepreneur style of working while holding accountability of driving the positive success
- Goal oriented, proactive, structured and process led
- Work individually as well as with diverse global teams
- Exposure or experience in pre-sales/sales will be an added advantage
- Should be very familiar with branding fundamentals and well versed with digital and other marketing channels
- Should have the ability to comprehend complex thoughts and multi-skill projects.
- Creative, innovative, and quality drive
- Ability to look at the larger picture and the on-the-ground executor, and capability to bring synthesis and clarity to complex discussions.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative in the way of working
- ID 2018-5583