Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Job DescriptionGore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 35 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Strategic Marketing Director to join our Americas Provider Marketing team. This role can be remote in the US or Canada or be based at one of our offices in Phoenix or Flagstaff, Arizona or Elkton, Maryland.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will develop and execute marketing strategies within the Provider Marketing category. You’ll work with global, cross-functional teams to integrate marketing disciplines with external focus to advance business objectives. You will also work across businesses in concert with strategic marketers to ensure consistent application of contemporary marketing tools. This is a critical role for the Medical Products Division at Gore as we execute on our strategic marketing plans to drive profitable growth in the context of a changing healthcare environment.
- Building the Gore brand through product portfolio and non-product solution branding initiatives
- Translating VOC into clear, concise and compelling clinical and economic evident generation plans to support product and non product solutions
- Partnering with other market category teams across Gore medical device businesses to inform the broad portfolio marketing strategy
- Developing launch strategy and partnering across functions to manage market access, customer segmentation, and value propositions across all stakeholders.
- Developing and executing strategy to engage new customers to advance the total Gore portfolio of products with Providers.
- Championing global market assessment and analysis with US and regional partners for Provider market categories to deliver sustainable competitive advantage
- Partnering cross-functionally with product specialists, clinical, regulatory and the health economics function to assess, prioritize and execute market access initiatives and value added services for payers, providers, physicians and patients
- Developing market opportunity analysis and competitive assessment to inform business strategy and priorities
- Understanding, defining and integrating market forces and trends, voice of customer (VOC), market needs and competitive landscape through market research into effective market strategies
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of strategic marketing experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or life science industries
- Experience in utilizing marketing processes to develop comprehensive marketing plans
- Experience in brand building, market development, product and non product solution launches
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Leverage marketing disciplines to develop, execute and measure successful market strategies
- Integrate product and portfolio strategies
- Influence and integrate individuals and teams to execute against strategic plans
- Partner cross functionally to drive successful completion of projects and drive profitable growth
- Understand and apply market research, including methodology and analysis to capitalize on market insights and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel overnight 30%
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience marketing to providers