Strategic Marketing Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Building Materials
NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Strategic Market Analyst Functional Overview
Responsible for the collection and analysis of market and sales information related to the NCI product offering to ensure that the organization has insight into the customer and market requirements.
- Performs the analysis of sales data that can be correlated to market data to determine market share or trends indicating use pattern changes.
- Collects and analyzes information on competitive activity affecting NCI IMP’s business.
- Collects and analyzes market data directly related to product categories which NCI Building Systems competes.
- Coordinates the implementation of primary market research studies as needed
- Develops specific market insights in support of Business Justifications for new product development.
- Collects and analyzes Construction Market information and economic factors that drive demand for NCI Building products.
- Bachelordegree in business related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 1 yearexperience in an analytical position in a business environment.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and communicate the results.
- Capable of understanding complex business and marketing problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in data interpretation for management decisions.
- Knowledge of and skill in using various computer spreadsheet, graphics and database software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, able to compile disparate data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to develop presentations for management.