Ready to make an impact on the global automation revolution? McKinsey Global Institute ranked "automation of knowledge" work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. Automation Anywhere is the market leader in driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology across leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries. At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Digital Colleagues will free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies.
• This role will support the overall success of the Strategic ISV program in Automation Anywhere, driving joint GTM (Go To Market) and Sell-With for a strategic ISV partner.
• Orchestrate different resources within the Automation Anywhere organization to support ISV partner Sell-With and GTM and developer recruitment, enablement and GTM activities.
· Work with Partner Marketing and the Bot Store to develop marketing plans to bring the GTM to the field and global market. marketing assets and joint
· Work with the Partner organization to ensure that the partner portal meets the needs of these ISVs to enable them to self-service.
· Work with Engineering to ensure the product value proposition is clear to ISVs and allows us to build a community of ISVs and developers to work with the Automation Anywhere platform to connect to their implementation partners and to ensure that Automation Anywhere is presented as the preferred RPA solution.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Strong technical, alliance management, presales and sales aptitude and attitude with a successful and progressive track record
• 8+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales
• Very good understanding of software sales, marketing and business development including scaling channels / alliances (Adding more partners, partner sales and success teams)
• Has systematically scaled software sales and exponentially grown high NPS, partners and made them very successful.
• Very good understanding of the customer life cycle journey and partner business models / GTMs and how they succeed.
• Has handcrafted scalable and next generation programs & program execution to enable partners and their client's successes.
• Manages leading and lagging indicators in business and knows how to exponentially scale qualified opportunities, systematic pipeline building and conversions through regional VPs and their teams
• Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
• Deep understanding of software technologies, trends, market directions
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Prior experience in automation, cognitive & analytics
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and Go be great!!!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.