- Own and manage specific paid media campaigns and functional responsibilities.
- Clearly define campaign objective, messaging & audience targeting, informed by insights & past campaign performance.
- Lead and collaborate with media agencies to create holistic media strategies and activation plans (annualized, quarterly & ad hoc); including establishing key performance indicators, goals, and measurement plans.
- Own competitive landscape analysis work to identify opportunities that will improve brand perception and consideration of Macy’s.
- Leverage owned and/or licensed research, measurement tools to synthesize key insights and formulate actionable recommendations.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop plan proposals, summaries and presentations that are persuasive, straightforward and relevant for senior leadership teams and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to develop narratives based on data-driven insights and data storytelling.
- Lead process optimization; promote opportunities for operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (oral, written and listening) for a variety of audiences.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Moderate to strong Excel skills
- Self-driven with ability to work independently with limited day-to-day guidance.
- Detail oriented & strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with business partners, internal & offsite media agencies.
- Marketing/Communications Business degree.
- 3+ years developing large-scale brand communication, media strategy and activation plans.
- Relevant experience in retail and brand marketing and/or directly worked at media agencies.
- Will have a baseline understanding of ecommerce and site operations.
This position may be eligible for performance-based incentives/bonuses. Benefits include 401k, medical/vision/dental/life/disability insurance options, PTO accruals, Holidays, and more. Eligibility requirements may apply based on location, job level, classification, and length of employment.to see details on benefits.