Our client is is looking for a Strategic Initiatives Analyst for their strategy team. They need someone that is coming from a top tier consulting firm (McKinsey, Boston Consulting, etc.), but would also consider someone from a boutique firm (Oliver Wyman, etc). Candidates must have gone thru a "business case style interview" and know what it is like to go thru one.
* The analyst is responsible for assisting with qualitative and quantitative data collection
* Use hypothesis-driven approaches, and proven models and frameworks to structure analyses
* Perform analyses and develop content to support strategic recommendations
* Create storyboards and develop sections within a deck
* Knowledge of Health Care Reform and its impact on the industry preferred ("payer - provider" experience, not pharmaceutical)
* 1-2 years experience with a top management consulting firm (preferably someone who came out of college and went directly into a management consulting firm for a couple of years)
* 1-2 years experience in consulting methodologies (e.g., hypothesis driven approach) and business modeling
* 1-2 years experience analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements.
* Experience with building a business roadmap
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work well within a team.
* Demonstrated strategic thinking (i.e., able to think about major industry trends including consumers, competitors, health care delivery system, impact of technology, impact of regulation, etc.).
* Must exhibit energetic, inquisitive, positive approach to problem solving.
* Bachelor's degreerequired