The Strategic Healthcare Executive will serve as a central and client facing member for the Zone. The SHE shall be responsible to ensure the Zone sales teams are locally working National, Government, and Strategic Alliances as well as takeing the lead role in managing all large Zone deals to ensure the proper team is assembled. The Strategic Healthcare Executive will work to acquire new large health system, National accounts within the Zone, locally provide support to Government hospitals along with working with each HealthcareAccount Director by synthesizing clinical, operational, financial and other data and research into compelling frameworks that articulate the buying value proposition.
The incumbent will quickly build rapport across prospect organizations and remain in continuous contact with decision makers and influencers, particularly in key competitive accounts where Elekta has struggled to gain a foothold. The individual will also train the Zone team in the enterprise methodology and provide sales management support for the Zone VP.
- Gains expert-level knowledge of prospective high value customers through a long-term process of onsite emersion in local markets/customer organizations to unearth key cancer business challenges and underlying local and regional business conditions
- Designs sales strategies and deploy to Zone sales teams along with scalable methodologies for collecting fact-based intelligence on prospective high value customers at the National/health system level and oversees the knowledge collection process in all areas related to radiation oncology.
- Inform and suggest ways high value customers can increase patient revenue, lower/stop revenuer leakage, and plan for lifecycle operating expenses more effectively using Elekta solutions over a 10 year product life cycle.
- Generates key insights through rigorous analysis (aggregation of data from research and interviews) that will enable Elekta to clearly differentiate Elekta solutions offerings from competitors and buildsupport/rationale for implementing Elekta solutions
- Create logical pathways and decision-making algorithms for clients that leverage data and insights to solve key problems
- Work with clients to identify their key drivers of value in an Elekta solution and establish a framework for monitoring, measuring, and reporting value to decision makers
- Conducts in-depth evaluations of prospective clients’ performance against a pre-set baseline of recognized indicators (e.g. Six dimensions of quality as recognized by the Institute of Medicine) and prepares customized reports to articulate how an EES solution can improve performance
- Establishes credibility as a subject matter expert at all levels of prospective client organizations by building and presenting insight-driven consultingreports to:
- Health System C-Suite / Board of Directors (generalists)
- Cancer service line administrators and oncologists (specialists)
- Interacts with prospective clients on an ongoing basis to illustrate how the (growing) scope of Elekta product and enterprise solutions capabilities can help address key client issues
- Works closely with Zone VP, VP National, Government & Strategic Alliances, Marketing, Finance, Service and OF to build models, presentations, strategy documents and other tools for solutions proposals to support the customer acquisition process
- Provides thought leadership (manages/trains/develops) for the Zone team to drive the completion of all consulting projects and solutions at multiple prospective client organizations
- Provide support directly or indirectly when high value customer projects extend outside the immediate Zone and work as a team with other Zone SHE’s to complete and obtain large customer orders.
- Support the Zone VP to create and execute of Zone sales strategies. Analyzes sales activity data and develops the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success. Manage the financial plan in the areas of orders, revenue and margin.
- Implement sales strategies to attract and retain clients to maximize the install base potential. Quarterback all needed aspects of Zone Subject Matter Experts, internal partners and decisions to drive results and growth strategy for the regional territory.
- Deploy, train, and implement best practices of Elekta multi-systems/multi-modality strategic selling methodology to C level and Heads of departments to the Regional sales team
- Maintain awareness of industry, competition, market conditions to leverage client relationships. Maintain knowledge of hospital decision authority and financialsupport process.
- Responsible for training, cultivating, developing and reinforcing effective selling techniques that will enable the Zone sales team to grow their business in a profitable and fair manner.
- Fosters a team environment where all members can openly discuss and share ideas for attaining goals, and resolve any open issues regarding the team itself or a customer account.
- Support the Zone VP in sales forecasting by month, quarter, FY and to attain the monthly/quarterly budget or any revised budget (known as F1, F2, F3) for the Zone.
- Support train and assist the Zone sales team to utilize CLM for all sales activities, including forecasting, reporting all won, lost or abandon orders and maintaining, building, and moving prospects through the CLM pipeline.
- Support Sr. Management in improving the Elekta OHI index, Employee NPS scores, and any sales related CAPA’s as required.
- Perform any special projects or tasks as deemed business critical by Elekta Sr. Management.
- Act as the deputy for the Zone VP as needed.
- BS/BA degree in a business or science related field at minimum unless candidate has at least 10 years of sales experience within Elekta.
- 10+ years of sales and business experience. Including 8+ years in prior direct sales account management experience in the areas of Oncology product solutions implementation, project management, direct sales role, and in Strategic Selling and partnership agreements for multi-systems, multi-modality strategic partnerships.
- At least 5 years sales experience selling Oncology software and hardware is a required in the Radiation Oncology industry.
- Has shown several years of experience on communication with and selling to the C level suites of Hospitals and Universities as well as with large buying groups.
- Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives, managing account relationships and developing new account opportunities.
- Ability to train, coach, and support the Zone sales team
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills is a must. Must possess active listening skills and be extremely motivational and sales goal orientated for success
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate using skills in successful management sales and project management process both internally and externally.
- Strong conflict management, embrace and support change management, and customer sales and service skills to drive resolution to product/service delivery barriers. Must hold a valid USA State driver’s license and valid Passport.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.