As a Finance Associate, you will be the financial advisor to several teams in the worldwide publishing group at Riot Games. You'll advise your teams on fiscal impact, purchasing, forecast, and better decision making. Although you are hardcore about return on investments, you'll know when to loosen your purse strings to meet the team's evolving needs.
- Manage and update models and tools (P&L, variance analysis, resource allocation, etc.) to evaluate the financial and operational performance of worldwide publishing group
- Update dashboards and management reports
- Help provide senior management and leaders with analysis and information to make operational, financial and strategic decisions
- Support the annual budgeting process, including managing plans for product/discipline/projects
- Perform ad hoc analysis for executives
- Help with procurement and purchasing, and identify ways to improve and r