Star2Star Communications has a core purpose: to reshape the way productive people collaborate and cooperate and to make each of us more powerful and enabled in our working lives. We are one of the fastest-growing Business Class Unified Communications firms in the world and are currently looking for a Strategic Enterprise Channel Director. We are looking for an experienced hunter to join our team as we grow our enterprise customer base and strategic channel partners to include Regional and National Systems integrators (SI) and Managed Service Providers (MSP).
- An entrepreneurial self starter with a pragmatic streak who can build, drive, execute and deliver complex enterprise sales
- You have multi-year record of demonstrated success selling Unified Communications Solutions, Hosted VoIP and legacy voice replacement directly and/or through large strategic partner channels
- Manage and close complex deals directly and in conjunction with the Channel partner involving multiple executive level stakeholders, while successfully overcome roadblocks
- You are tenacious at managing the pipeline, sales activity and can accurately forecast business.
- Recruit and onboard best of breed strategic channel partners that align to our technology portfolio.
- Keenly discern if an opportunity is a fit for us and how best to accomplish with current or near-term products and resources.
- Expert at hunting and solution selling of complex large value TCV contracts of 3-5 years ($500k+ contract values)
- Experience calling on enterprise customers and leading a sales team to provide the value proposition (engineering, product, pricing, etc)
- Able to work internally and externally with customers, channel partners, legal, professional services, and engineering
- History of closing large TCV contracts and working on complex, large agreements with Enterprise/Carrier type prospects/customers
- Proven ability to navigate the RFP and decision-making process of larger Enterprise Channel Organizations
- Track record of sales performance and over achievement of quota
- Successfully forecast a sales pipeline and utilize a CRM to accurately project sales targets and results.
- Experience selling or managing relationships to other UC Service Providers including CLECs/ILECs is preferred, as well as C-Level executives
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills; you know your way around an RFP and a concise follow up email