The Strategic Enterprise Account Executive cultivates and closes new Enterprise-level relationships, specifically within Financial Services & Insurance, quarterbacking deals from start to finish. This role will be a hybrid of net-new relationships and existing growth within targeted accounts. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a relentless hunter, and possess a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
What is in it for you? You'll work for the company who created DTM and leads the industry; you'll sell products that you believe in; you'll help introduce change to the way your customers live and work; you'll work with competitive commission and stock plan structures that reward your efforts; and you'll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to regional VP of Sales within this vertical.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company's goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Qualify sales opportunities based on DocuSign's sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business as well as manage existing relationships to ensure customer renewals and retention
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers at DocuSign's key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a quota-carrying software sales role where success is measured by attainment of net-new business – includes prior success selling into an assigned territory as well as a set of targeted accounts
- Recent experience selling into regulated industries such as Insurance and/or Banking
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to travel 25% or more as needed
- 10+ years of enterprise level SaaS sales experience preferred, ideally within cloud-based technology within Insurance and/or Financial Services – includes experience managing multi-state territories and customers
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, including prior success in closing 1M deals and managing multiple large accounts
- Strong portfolio of C-Level contacts within Enterprise Accounts and within Financial Services and Insurance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred