Novetta is seeking a Stakeholder Engagement Specialist will work closely with our User Engagement Team, located in Reston VA, to provide insights into the collection lifecycle to support development operations.
- Work with end users and stakeholders to demonstrate newly developed software for feedback
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of CCMD priorities and needs
- Facilitate communication between the CCMD and program leadership.
- 5-10 years experience with Collection Management, Planning, or Requirements Management Tradecraft
- Knowledge of PRISM, Chrome, HOT-R, COLISEUM, or similar collection and planning tools
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience with SOCOM or another CCMD
- Former Planner, Collection Manager,
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and confidently with individuals across a broad spectrum of ranks and responsibilities
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance