We are looking for Strategic Digital Data Analytics Lead for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Strategic Digital Data Analytics Lead
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Our Company is focused on making the world a safer and healthier place.
- We are the premier laboratory partner for a better world.
- We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise.
- Our Company enables customers to gain the insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- The digitalchannel organization is leading the digital transformation of traditional business process and customer interaction.
- The digitalchannel is seeking a Strategic Digital Data Analytics Lead to join our newly formed global digital analytics team as we build out our innovative data insight capabilities.
- This unique strategic position will be responsible for building digital data insights ecosystem through Merger and Acquisition M&A initiatives and ongoing capability enhancements.
- You will be responsible for working withdigitalM&A integrations: assess and discover platform and approach in the areas of data collection, insights extraction and utilization; manage the integration process and work flow; and monitor stability and continuity post integration.
- You will be responsible for acceleration of digital analytics capabilities including real time experiments, AI data insight democratization, Omni channel optimization, to name a few.
- You will take part in transforming business and data insight delivery and integration to a new level.
- 5 years post school hands on data analytics working experience on real time digital data.
- Graduate degree in math, statistics, engineering, operational research, computer science, and other quantitative fields is required.
- Or equivalent working experience.
- Hands on working experience Google Analytics 360, Python, SQL, and database structures.
- Self-starter who is good at problem solving.
- A true team player who are not only open to different ideas but also goes out of way to help colleagues.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of subject matter experts and other technical and non-technical cross-functional team members within a large global organization.
- A passion for data analytics.
- This is what you want to do.
- Creative, innovative, persistent, and forwarding thinking
- Proactively plan out the work and come up with innovative ideas for improvement or game changes
- Strong interest in new tools and knowledge in both data analytics and digital technologies.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school