- Independently develops solutions for a project, including managing complex issues, by applying in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data received from more junior individual contributors and develops recommendations that optimize performance.
- Leads cross-functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business leaders on a wide range of supply chain issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.