Who you are.
You are passionate about bringing best practices and data-driven strategy to our clients, ensuring they maximize the products, services and partners we offer to create impactful, life-changing ecosystems for their members. You are a knowledgeable, client-focused and sales-oriented professional; skilled in connecting client needs with our solutions, identifying client pain and clearly articulating alleviation, all steps of the consultative sales process including discovery, capabilities presentation, pricing and contracting. You thrive in creating two-way dialogue that drives optimal client satisfaction, secures revenue retention and maximizes revenue growth. You are a natural collaborator, working diligently in partnership with teams throughout the organization to achieve results.
In the role of Strategic Development Director, you will wear many hats and your focus will be key in the following:
- Responsible for delivering revenue growth within our installed client base
- Knowledgeable about health promotion, industry trends and general benefits design strategy
- Subject matter expert on VP research, data analytics, benchmarking and overall client reporting
- Provide consistent executive presence to build trust with clients
- Uncover and listen to client objectives, barriers and leadership focus to develop actionable and evolving client-specific strategy in partnership with Client Success
- Align VP capabilities with client strategy and open-to-buy
- Manage all aspects of a complex service and software sales opportunity
- Create and deliver professional sales presentations, business cases and client specific case studies
- Direct management of pricing, proposals and RFP
- Communicate and align strategy to product roadmap timing and features
- Contract management and negotiations
- SalesForce pipeline management
- Support Client Success in long-term client retention
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years experience in wellness or related field; Client Success, benefits strategy management, data-analytics, health promotion research or related sales experiencerequired
What makes you stand out.
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to pivot and think on your feet
- You genuinely enjoy bringing out the best in others
- Passionate connection to our mission and company values