Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors—like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example—Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider–including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,300 employees based in 27 offices–with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the “go to person” or the “subject matter expert” in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they’ll tell you it’s the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Contributes to the definition of Carousel’s overall Contact Center Go-to-Market Strategy, helps defines the strategic direction of the Contact Center Practice, and executes the GTM strategy for Contact Center and related technologies.
- Responsible for Contact Center enablement within the Sales team, working with Sales Vice Presidents, Regional Sales Directors, and individual Account Executives to ensure the Sales team is adept at discovering Contact Center Opportunities.
- Enables Engineering to manage Contact Center sales opportunities properly, positioning and scoping those solutions to meet Client needs and effectively partnering with Sales to close Contact Center-related business and engaging Contact Center SMEs in that process as necessary.
- Working with the CC SME team, identifies and builds new Contact Center products and professional/managed/hosted service offerings.
- Manages existing Contact Center offerings throughout their lifecycle and contributes to the management of Contact Center vendor business partnerships with focus on expanding the Contact Center Cloud and Managed Services Portfolio and related revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum ten years’ experience leading a Cisco Contact Center practice, within a VAR/Integrator, IT Service Provider, or Vendor environment required, i.e. Enterprise & Mid-market Market focus, not SMB.
- Demonstrated Sales success and experience managing to define revenue/margin goals required.
- Technical leadership responsibility required.
- Financial literacy to read, understand, and analyze financial statements, model premise, XaaS Solution TCO/ROI, and define a solution financial/pricing model, required.
- Demonstrated ability to craft a business plan required.
- Deep knowledge and experience across multiple leading Contact Center vendors and platforms, inclusive of On-Premises CC Infrastructure and CCaaS, inclusive of WFO and Ecosystem Solutions required.
- Experience with Contact Center Operations and Contact Center Operations consulting strongly preferred
- Contact Center Consulting Practice Experience/Leadership Preferred
- Industry Thought Leadership presence preferred.
- Experience with formal development/management of IT Professional/Managed/Hosted Services required.
- Experience designing, deploying, and supporting one or more of the following: Cisco CCE/CCX, Avaya Elite, Twilio Flex, inContact, Five9.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Platforms and Contact Center/CRM Integrations, with an ability to clearly articulate the interrelation of Contact Center solutions and how they both compete for client business and complement full Client Experience strategies.
- Familiarity with Contact Center complementary technologies such as WFO, Operational Reporting, Sentiment Analysis, Speech Analytics, and CRM integration.
- Understanding of Omnichannel deployment and underlying dependency technologies, i.e. Inbound Voice, Outbound Voice, Email, Chat, SMS, and Social.
- Knowledge of information technology frameworks and methodologies, including Reference Architectures and Architecture Patterns
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Strong public speaking skill required.