Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering, geospatial and strategic consulting firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and industry expert knowledge to solve our client needs. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a Consultant in our Arlington, VA office or in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Being a part of a fast-paced solutions driven consulting team focused on delivering strategic asset management services to government clients.
- Responsible for technical work development which includes; strategic plans, implementation plans, asset management plans, financial analysis, total cost of ownership analysis, etc.
- Development of new clients, expansion of existing clients and market growth
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent
- More than 10 years' experience in consulting roles in the asset management field.
- Strong data analytics, problem solving, written communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to provide management consulting services across a range of public and private sector clients
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills. Expected to present findings and final deliverables to clients
- Ability to travel as required by client and work engagement requirements
- Ability to obtain and/or hold a US Government Clearance, holding an existing clearance is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Suite, ability to work in Adobe Suite a plus.