Primary focus is to lead and manage Salesforce.com Service Cloud implementations for Client Services. Align in-depth experience and broad knowledge of Salesforce (service cloud) with company’s Customer Service goals, strategy, and business model. Recommend robust, proven SFDC solutions that deliver customer service efficiencies and effectiveness, enhance collaboration between customer & service teams, improve quality, predictability, reduce risk,support key controls, measure results, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Participates in and leads improvement projects as required.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets data. Analyzes trends or variations in order to define problems.
- Prepares reports, charts, tables and other visual aids to summarize operations and highlight findings.
- Salesforce team expert in developing Salesforce solutions to improve customer service
- Continue to build on technical and business knowledge for Salesforce and stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features and functionality. Leverage ongoing SFDC knowledge and provide continued enhanced recommendations for new or existing projects
- Work with key business stakeholders to define clear business requirements and then partner with IT team to develop the technical design solution.
- Apply structured project management, communication and change management methodologies. Successfully implement the solution, including test case development, testing, implementation, documentation, and metrics for sustained results.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5+ years of relevant work experience or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience/results.
- Leadershipand innovative problem solving
- Strong project leadership and influential skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the targeted audience. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer
- Knowledge and/or experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Experience in large scale project/program management preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple, and ambiguous projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability skills to thrive in an innovative, fast- paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Working knowledge of project management or analytical tools (MS Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Access, Excel)
- Remote Position - Midwest Location preferred.
- RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer