Summary: The Strategic CI Planning Officer facilitates performance improvement projects using the generally accepted process improvement methodology: visualize, prioritize, realize framework. The Strategic CI Planning Officer inventories, evaluates and improves CI office programs, policies and procedures to achieve optimal work process efficiencies and effectiveness. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Facilitate team meetings; project selection workshops; and value stream mapping, root cause analysis, failure-mode and effect analysis, and solution generation sessions
- Use Microsoft Visio to electronically document process maps.
- Prepare measurement and sampling plans and collect and analyze process and performance data using statistical analysis tools (Excel, R, and Minitab) and methods (data visualization, hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance, and regression analysis).
- Support the design, development, and implementation of performance improvements such as changes to process steps, creation or updatingtemplates and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and technological improvements.
- Create new process pilot plans, facilitate pilot, collect analyze and report on pilot results.
- Support design and delivery of training sessions for updated procedures.
- Prepare and present to senior leadership in progress reviews, informational, and decision briefings.
- Provide Lean, Six Sigma, and Total Quality Management coaching.
- Examine four (4) CI programs per year.
- Support development of the System for Counterintelligence Operations and Execution (SCOPE).
- Facilitate process design sessions and create system process diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Collect, document, and refine system requirements.
- Create feature mockups and user interface designs.
- Gather, manage, and support implementation of user feedback.
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Track project progress and schedule and provide status updates to senior leadership.
Non-Essential Duties: Other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- 7+ years of CI experience with established and verifiable experience in business process improvement
- TS/SCI required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Shall possess strong research, decision making, critical thinking and analytic skills. Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong listening, time management and recognition skills. Understanding of mission urgency. Strong time management, prioritization, production, leadership and followership skills