This position supports the Americas global leadership development strategy by engaging in activity that increases client satisfaction and loyalty with our existing clients (retain); maximizes penetration with our existing clients (grow); and increases market share (acquire). Works in partnership with key faculty, subject matter experts, and project management in Global Markets to meet clients’ needs and bring business to CCL. Takes the lead role in account planning and targeting, prospecting, qualifying, and business follow-up. Ensures optimal presentation of CCL capabilities, materials, and products to Center clients within Latin America.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads client relationship management team in developing and implementing client acquisition strategies in Latin America.
- Initiates contact with potential and existing clients. Proactively develops and advances new accounts and relationships that support the Latin American Region and Americas Business Development strategies.
- Acquires and documents in appropriate Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems client account information and disseminates knowledge to CRM team.
- Initiates contact with potential and current clients. With appropriate subject matter expert and client, assesses client needs to determine desired learning outcomes. Ability to link outcomes to the CCL portfolio and sells ability to deliver outcomes by articulating CCL’s value proposition.
- With faculty, negotiates design, and delivery with clients within established guidelines.
- Links with other team members to develop planning, communication, and processes thus ensuring client ease throughout implementation.
- Responsible for managing, updating, and communicating a robust pipeline from lead/prospect identification through contract.
- Serve as Client Relationship Manager for major accounts: manages and maintains key client relationships for the purpose of building long-term business.
- Assume responsibility for account documentation and data maintenance.
- Graduate business degree (or progress towards) or commensurate experience required.
- 6-10 years proven sales experience working in a corporate environment (intangible product -consultative sales experience preferred.)
- Demonstrated skills in targeting and prospecting for new clients.
- Demonstrated ability in building profitable business.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to work with and present to diverse levels of a prospect’s personnel, including senior executives in both formal and informal settings.
- Demonstrated ability to advance large-scale account opportunities, resulting in revenue generation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior managers and executives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (through successful supervisory experience, or accountability for generating positive results through others).
- Possess the ability to rapidly identify and act on prospects’ needs and issues.
- Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Skilled in Windows PC environment and MS Dynamics.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Ability to relocate to Latin America in the future
- Bilingual or Trilingual (Spanish/English/Brazilian Portuguese)