Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Drive customer focused business decisions supported by data analysis
• Align strategic data results to support and develop department and corporate goals, with a clear understanding of overall impact.
• Accurately code variables from original information and complete statistical analyses as required.
• Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
• Participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, study design, methodology, and data analysis.
• Conduct research and collect data which will help in continual product development that will meet customer needs
• Collect high quality data to ensure integrity of the database(s)
• Conceptualization of data and sharing this knowledge through effective presentation of the data output with the rest of your team
• Develop programs and data that can be used for data analysis and presentation
• Database design, security, data storage and management
• Upgrade database systems to meet the needs in Warren CAT’s business units
• Assist in the marketing of Warren CAT products and service, work effectively and cohesively with Marketing Team.
• Build strong relationship with sales and other Warren CAT functions
• Develops and refines Warren CAT’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
This job has no current supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Strategic Thinking - Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with major in Statistics or Marketing, or related field with 4 or more years related experience;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques.
• Business awareness and numerical ability.
• Ability to run and operate database systems
• Good knowledge of computer hardware and software and ability to learn new software
• Proficient in using analytical tools and instruments
Requisition Number 17-0633