About the Role
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent and motivated individual to join our team as a Strategic Business Development Lead. This role combines opening doors at a high level, sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
In this position, you will be responsible for generating a sales pipeline of new potential clients, developing relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies and identifying their unique needs and challenges. Essentially, you’ll be joining a global sales team of a Series E FinTech startup in hyper-growth and will be using your skills, expertise and energy to make a huge impact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting as well as researching industries and individual companies to find the best way in
- Establish and develop relationships with decision makers at target fortune 500 companies through a variety of channels including conferences (in person and virtual), face to face meetings, calling, emailing and partnerships. Take a strategic advisor approach with prospective clients to build a sales pipeline that will directly drive Riskified's revenue growth
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- 10 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience selling to C-Level executives at Enterprise companies and navigating a complex sales cycle. Experience in B2B enterprise sales or business development, especially selling technology solutions into a variety of senior decision makers and preferably in the payments, risk, security, fintech, or digital commerce areas
- Ability to quickly understand Riskified and its place within the payments and eCommerce technology space
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment. This requires balancing collaborating closely with colleagues and being self-directed and tenacious, while taking on a lot of different responsibilities
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more