This position leads team of intermediate to experienced professionals in Strategic Business Analysis, Planning and Support. The Strategic Business Analysis & Planning Manager also establishes objectives. You will be responsible for managing the compilation from basic to moderately complex modeling, market research, data collections and development of control and reporting systems. You will also synthesize current product services intelligence or trend data and f reports to make relevant recommendations for financial growth opportunities.
- Manages all levels of employees who collect and analyze macroeconomic, industry, and target market information and competitor’s intelligence.
- Manages the compilation from basic to moderately complex market research to aid in strategic planning and decision making, focused on product and service development, improvement and elimination considerations.
- Manages the compilation from basic to moderately commercial, financial and technical information as requested by business development teams.
- Manages the completion of basic to moderately complex modeling and analyses related to market and business intelligence data.
- Manages the development of control and reporting systems that monitor business growth within limited product and service segments and select strategic accounts.
- Finalizes reports that are used to consult with product and service segment leaders regarding market and business intelligence data.
- Responsible for aftermarket and service strategy development, strategy modeling, business analytics strategic planning and execution.
- Must be able to commit to travel up to 30% of the time.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business is preferred.
Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to a U.S. Person. At this time, Collins Aerospace will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business and 5 years of experience with analytics, planning, or supply chain.
- Master’s Degree in in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business and 3 years of analytics, planning, or supply chain experience.
- Knowledge of SAP/APO, Oracle, Servigistics or other service parts planning related software is a plus.
- APICS Certification highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills.
- Intermediate to Advance Proficiency with Excel, Access, or RDB.
- Demand Planning, MRP Planning or related experience.
- Experience with Continuous improvement methods and results desirable.
- Experience with Business Objects report development a plus.