Q2 is seeking a Strategic Business Advisor to work with our clients on various projects providing approaches and solutions to a wide variety of business problems with Q2 applications through both remote and on-site consultative engagements. Reporting to the Strategic Advisory Services management team, this individual will operate as Q2’s subject matter expert in application integration through best practice execution.
• Work with clients to understand their relationship with their community and customers, strategic goals and end user business needs. Then create plans to solve various business problems for both the FI and end users with solutions centered on the digital banking channels.
• Communicate externally with FI contacts of all levels to provide a sense of consultative guidance for and stewardship of Q2 solutions to their business problems.
• Work internally with Marketing, Product, Security, Sales, Implementations and Development as necessary to understand operational and functional boundaries for the product to set proper expectations externally.
• Act as key liaison and manage expectations of key sponsors and client executive staff related to timing, functionality and back-office requirements needed to support a successful engagement.
• Mentor and train other Implementation resources in areas of product expertise, client communication and process improvement.
• Take ownership of the team’s business results by developing and maintaining the metrics that govern Advisory success
• Occasional training of both Advisory and non-advisory resources
• Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• 5+ years of previous work experience in a similar consultative role or operational role in the banking/credit union space – Business Analyst, Project Management, Technical Business Consultant, etc.
• Preferred 2 years of experience working for Q2 in related roles
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• High commitment to client satisfaction
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to interface effectively with technical teams as well as non-technical FI Senior Management
• Remains calm, diplomatic and cooperative under stressful conditions
• Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task
• Promotes a strong sense of urgency and enthusiasm for reaching goals and meeting deadlines
• Ability to convey concepts through training in both individual and group settings
• Excellent people and teamwork skills including the setting of priorities and following-up
• Familiarity with enterprise software deployment architecture and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of effective business requirements practices and support methodologies
• Project management experience a plus
• Passion for improving processes and recognizing new business development opportunities
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time