About the role
Increase monthly reoccurring revenue from a portfolio of high-value Premier Broker subscribers, by consulting on solutions to increase return from Zillow advertising through conversations related to optimizing Zillow Group ad campaigns; using Zillow Group services to improve operations; solutions to improve lead conversion rate; and solutions to scale business operations and sales production.
- Maintain high-priority subscribers (clients) to consistently meet / exceed Net Revenue growth goals.
- Prevent cancellation of revenue from assigned clients by identifying at-risk clients and coach to the standard methodologies for improved performance.
- Complete quarterly Performance Assessments of assigned clients to optimize their operations as it relates to converting Zillow leads.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to ensure completion of customer service issues associated with assigned clients within a timely manner and utmost integrity.
- Regularly travel in-market to meet assigned clients in-person to establish rapport, drive adoption of Zillow services, and up sell Zillow advertising.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Zillow, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners
- Continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improved efficiency within own responsibilities and Enterprise Accounts Team processes
- Performs any other duties related to the position of the Enterprise Accounts Business Consultant, as directed by the Director of Real Estate Sales, Vice President of Advertising and Chief Revenue Officer, when schedule and workload permit.
About the team
The Enterprise Accounts team is a group of senior business consultants supporting Zillow Group’s most strategic, enterprise level clients. The team demonstrates a consultative approach to implement adoption of ZG services, share business operations best practices, and drive business growth for both the client and Zillow Group. It is a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, and rewarding environment within the sales organization.
Who you are
- 5-7 years sales experience, preferably in a field sales capacity
- Experience working in a corporate-sales, solutions-based role with revenue growth goals
- Experience managing a book of business and consulting business owners to deliver ROI
- Deep understanding of SalesForce.com is preferred
- You possess strong organizational and time-management skills
- Extraordinary communication skills both oral and written
- Focused, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical-thinking skills