Qualis Corporation is seeking a Strategic and Theater Senior Level Planner to support operations at Schriever Air Force Base near Colorado Springs, CO
- Experienced in missile defense related policy, strategies, activities, and plans of OSD, Joint Staff and CCMDs.
- Expertise in support of assessments of strategic level policy documents, to include: the Unified Command Plan, National Military Strategy, Joint Strategic Campaign Plan, and Global Force Management Implementation Guidance, with the ability to correlate missile defense planning within the framework established by Joint Staff and OSD.
- Support interface with Joint Staff, CCMDs, Services and components for the synchronization of senior leader engagements, communications, and messaging to support strategic military objectives.
- Provide support to concept development and execution of any required senior leader events.
- Support implementation of Global MD CONOPs, identify lessons learned and evolving processes, to include in periodic revisions, support to collaborative working groups, joint planning groups and conferences.
- Support development of strategic initiatives for future planning efforts using experience in strategic policy, joint operational planning, deliberate planning, and Joint Operation Plans and Execution System (JOPES).
- Support CCMD plan assessments, adversary-centric plans assessments, and development of strategies to mitigate gaps and shortfalls. The contractor shall attend and support conferences, meetings and briefings as required.
- Strong understanding of Missile Defense and Combatant Commands' areas of responsibility
- Understanding of strategic plans and policy
- Minimum of (10) years of operational experience that is applicable to the position duties
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Desired Skills: Strategic plans or policy experience at Combatant Command level