The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Strategic Analytics Manager, you apply a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit to identify new ways to innovate with data - with an explicit aim to help our advertisers and agencies grow. Exercising your deep understanding of client needs, industry expertise, and mastery of Google data, you deliver strategic insights and analyses that help drive customer success with our business.
Businesses that partner with Google Marketing Solutions come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps. No one Google advertising solution works for all. You anticipate how we can leverage Google's vast data to develop personalized, tailored solutions - at scale - to drive success for our advertisers and agency partners.
You are deeply curious, and persistent in gaining knowledge about our products, go to market strategy and are able to effectively bridge the technical and functional divide to identify white space opportunities that will drive advertiser success. You can work with Google's senior leaders to effectively understand their needs and see initiatives from idea through to landing.
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant analytical, insights and digital measurement work experience.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research; develop and deliver strategic insights rooted in data.
- MBA or advanced professional degree.
- Strategy consulting experience and strong client management.
- Knowledge of SQL, databases, and automation techniques and Google's products (e.g, Adwords, Youtube, Doubleclick).
- Presence with clients when developing and delivering strategic insights rooted in data.