Strategic Analytics Director
At FCB Chicago, the Strategic Analytics Director is familiar with a wide array of data analysis techniques and can leverage them to design strategic marketing solutions in line with client needs. The ideal candidate understands how to engage and support clients by aligning Strategic Analytics capabilities with their business goals.
• Works with numbers, trends and data to identify valuable insights and strategic opportunities
• Defines analytics approach and strategy on projects in line with client business and marketing objectives
• Develops new marketing programs and enhances current campaigns to meet performance objectives
• Proactively seeks out new analytical tools and approaches
• Leads projects involving analyses and mining of large data sets, both client specific and syndicated research
• Partners with cross-functional team to outline learning agenda and measurement to build a foundation for marketing strategy
• Determines problems and identifies opportunities to resolve based on data analysis
• Evaluates business’ marketing program strengths and opportunities
• Leverages industry benchmarks and best practices to enhance marketing programs
• Identifies new applications for Strategic Analytics capabilities with existing clients and contributes to New Business efforts
• Holds self accountable to nurture and develop his/her team
• Participates in department-building initiatives and collaborates on agency-building initiatives
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and 8+ years of direct experience in marketing analytics or related fields such as advertising, digital marketing, social media analytics etc.
• Naturally curious and passionate about numbers, data, insights and applications to advertising
• Excellent quantitative skills and ability to interpret data from multiple sources; excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Experience with analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, SQL, Tableau) or research resources (Forrester, Simmons) preferred
• Effectively communicates across levels and functional areas
• Capable of anticipating potential issues/problems and developing solutions when needed
• Experience managing direct reports and training junior team members
• Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
• Experience working on tasks or projects with cross-functional partners such as Creative, Planning and Account Management
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.