Serves as a member of the Strategic Analytics and Innovation organization working with leadership throughout each network, PHMG, and System Services to support the strategic plan, business development and growth projects, programs and initiatives. Provides high level business planning, strategic analysis and guidance to facilitate the decision making of internal customers for new system and network initiatives, including new ventures.
- Leads and provides guidance for the business plan process. Gathers data, conducts analysis and interprets results of business, market and strategic information to support recommended initiatives. Ensures accuracy and appropriateness of reported information. Translates financial and numerical data into a readily understandable narrative. Calculates financial implication to quantify data for business and strategic planning.
- Provides support to organizational leadership by consulting on business development, strategy development and execution, and program planning initiatives. Acts as a thought partner in developing business cases and scenario planning with leadership in each network, PHMG, and System Services as needed.
- Leads and coordinates the network level strategic planning process, including strategy formulation, development, deployment, execution and monitoring.
- Serves in a lead and coordinating role in the preparation of financial data, pro-formas and fiscal presentations to be utilized during the business planning process, including financial feasibility studies and metric scoring of business plans.
- Leads and coordinates the business planning process of research, writing, and developing presentation. Ensures a collaborative approach in the process by leading or supporting leaders, network financial analysts and others on various business development teams.
- Provides dissemination of data and information, promoting clarity of understanding, effective operational decision making and ensuring an understanding of the financial ramifications of decision alternatives during business and strategic planning.
- Develops and monitors defined metrics that support network and system wide parameters in accordance with business and strategic plans and initiatives.
- Prepares and presents business planning, analytical studies and information as requested.
- Plans, completes and reports secondary qualitative research.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or related field required.
- MBA or MHA preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ progressive experience in strategic analysis or consulting within a healthcare organization is required.
- Significant experience in business planning and analysis is required.
- Experience with data and spreadsheets is required.
- Demonstrated ability to act in a consulting capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and operationalize new concepts and ideas for improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short time frames.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make objective assessments.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite applications, databases, etc.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis skills.
Req ID: 154841