At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
The Technology Alliance Program Manager will build, develop and drive execution of ReversingLabs’ technology alliances. The candidate will enable and execute strategies, tactics and programs focused on optimizing ReversingLabs and technology partner technical and GTM engagement, including joint value proposition alignment, coordinated roadmap plans, and sales tools for adoption of joint offerings by enterprise customers.
This role will report to VP Business Development and work cross functionally with product management, R&D, marketing and sales resources to drive execution. Responsibilities will include building strong C-level and field relationships with technology partners and with ReversingLabs sales field, focused on executing joint GTM plans. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of integrations.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables CXO level engagement, as well as a sales background to manage joint GTM efforts. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with security and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both ReversingLabs and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Serve as a key member of the ReversingLabs Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for ReversingLabs and partners.
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and that it is in line with ReversingLabs' strategic direction. This includes the creation of detailed account plans to track partner progress and achievement to goals.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with each partner and ReversingLabs sales to achieve/exceed goals.
- Create and execute the technology alliance business plans with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, sales, marketing, customer success, etc.).
- Identify key customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition with technology partners.
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal ReversingLabs product development team to guide the product roadmap.
- Have working experience with CRM systems and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Create and execute operational rigor including territory management, account management, segment plans, and business reviews (internal/external).
- Ability to travel up to 25% as necessary.
- 7+ years of expertise in sales, channel management and/or business development, specifically focused on security products, managed services and/or cloud technology providers.
- 7+ years of providing integration services, creating marketing plans, and sales strategies for SOC solutions such as SIEM, SOAR, TIP
- 7+ years of expertise presenting business plans and technical topics to C-level executives.
- Business development technology integration experience for a security company, specifically working with leading cloud platform providers, such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with sales enablement through partner marketplace programs (AWS, Azure, IBM) as a channel with demonstrated sell through success
- Understanding of Partner programs for organizations such as IBM, Microsoft and Cisco
- Technical degree and MBA is preferred.
- Prior experience in writing internal and external documents, white papers and collateral.
- Competitive salary (base & bonus)
- Commuter reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k