Strategic Alliances Leader
8 - 10 years experience • Software
Strategic Alliances Leader
Kasisto, a NYC-based FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to engage and transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anywhere.
KAI, our conversational AI platform, powers smart bots and virtual assistants across messaging, mobile, web, and wearables. It was built from the ground up with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry based on decades of research in speech recognition, natural language understanding, AI reasoning, and natural language generation. The agile, modern platform saves enterprises time and money with easy customization, simple APIs and modern SDKs, deep learning, security and compliance, and fast deployment.
We are seeking a Strategic Alliances leader to build and scale a world-class alliances organization and strategy that helps Kasisto to grow our indirect, partner-driven ARR over the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the ideal candidate will have both a financial services industry background and experience with enterprise software. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build the Strategic Alliances plan
- Execute on the plan to deliver on our revenue objectives:
- Target, negotiate and execute partnerships with SI’s (Systems Integrators), ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) or OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) that drive Kasisto revenue
- Build a scalable playbook and organization to operationalize it at scale
- Work with partner operations for onboarding and enablement
- Drive revenue opportunities through partners and work with CRO to manage partner pipeline and deals
- Prepare and give regular business reviews to the senior management team
Skills & Approach:
- Builder mindset – – Comfortable building the organization from scratch, including partner operations for onboarding and enablement
- Existing network of relationships across target partner ecosystem
- Familiarity with modern enterprise and cloud technologies
- History of success in building Alliances channel for a SaaS company or ISV
- History of building channel programs in the US and internationally.
- Strategic thinker – - Ability to identify, prioritize and execute on opportunities
- Delivering growth through effective management of others
- Willingness to be an individual contributor, but able to build a team
- Deep understanding of how to build an effective SI and alliance partner playbook
General Values & and Capabilities:
- Highly collaborative – – Must truly enjoy sitting in a room and hashing out better solutions
- Learning mindset – - Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- Desire to develop people
- Unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team
- Focus, patience, and persistence – - Ability to see things through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks, some of our own makings
- Ability to sell people and partners on our vision –- Get them emotionally and economically invested in the relationship
- Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability
- B2B Enterprise Software and/or Enterprise SaaSexperience
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency
- Alliance & SI playbook building experience
What You Need for This Position:
The right candidate will possess 8+ years of business development and/or sales management experience in the IT industry as it relates to financial services software.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Financial services industry domain experience
- Experience on the front lines in selling enterprise software selling and services implementation
- Ability to create and meet joint solution, and GTM strategies, and tactical plans
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and customer or partner organizations
Location: Flatiron District NYC
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your background building a Strategic Alliances organization or related experience and resume at careers at kasisto.com. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer