Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Research activities of current and potential customers and to contact them with proposals for supplying their overall needs
· Articulate the value of our various products and solutions to both current and potential customers
· Clearly assess customer requirements in an effort to propose the best solution
· Able to describe the technical architecture of the Company’s solution and how the solution meets the customer requirements
· Highlight the advantages of the Company’s products over legacy and competitive products
· Accomplish monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives
· Observe, research, and evaluate the marketplace for competitive activities in the areas of advertising, promotion and pricing
· Review and monitor customer contracts in order to ensure client billing is administered in a timely an accurate manner
· Serve as the primary liaison between “partners” and internal operations of the Company in order to facilitate meeting customers’ expectations and continued goodwill for the future business
· Follow-up on leads for area of responsibility. Track and report contacts, discussions, orders, etc.
· Attend and represent the Company at community functions, trade shows, speaking engagements etc.
· Develop and maintain a customer profile detailing contact information, products/services sold, products purchased, and competing markets etc.
· Maintain a due date file and follow up on orders that have been received
· Review all acknowledgments to be certain there have been no changes to original agreements
· Perform a variety of other tasks
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science or Arts in Marketing, Sales or related field. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 7years sales managerial experience in similar technology environment
· Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Salesforce.comexperience a plus.
· Detail oriented with strong process, planning, organizational, and project skills
· Domestic and international travelrequired. Occasional weekend travel is included as necessary
· Analytical/Observation skills which demonstrate an ability to organize, budget and forecast