Strategic All - Source Intelligence Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI is seeking All Source Analysts to assist in covering increased analytical requirements for Military Leadership, Security Analysis, and Military Capabilities Analysis throughout the Middle East and Africa.
Candidates must demonstrate the ability research, analyze, and present complex issues in concise assessments that reveal strategic insights for senior U.S. policymakers in accordance with agency and DNI tradecraft. Key aspects of this work include in-depth research using all forms of available information, strategic and trend analysis, an understanding of how foreign militaries function, interpretation of issues with little available information, and the ability to organize, write, and present concise assessments and implications from the findings.
- Bachelor or mastersdegree with 4+ years of all-source intelligence analysis experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Strong All-Source Analytical Skills
- Outstanding Oral And Writing Abilities
- Proficiency With Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity With Intelligence Collection Processes
- Able To Travel and possibly Work Extended Hours or Shifts
- Clearance is current (within last 2 years) and granted by DIA
- Experience conducting (all-source) analysis with the Middle East and North Africa as the target region.
- Experience conducting (all-source) analysis regarding military capabilities, Military Leadership, or government Stability:
- Can start within 2 weeks or sooner, preferably without relocating.
Req #: 120569